The 5 Most Ridiculous Sex Tips From Iconic Movie Scenes
Robert Jones, a Las Vegas-based video editor, is responsible for the four-minute sex bomb you see above. The video, called “A Tribute to Female Seduction in Film,” is a supercut of more than 100 (yes, 100) famous movie scenes starring really hot famous ladies. Of course the comments on the video are all trolly men wanting to talk about how these women really … turn them on, but the really important takeaway here is that many of the things portrayed as sexy in these movies are actually dangerous and would be terrifying in any IRL sexing. Below, enjoy the most ridiculous sex tips from iconic movie scenes.
1. Though electrocution is imminent, always strip near something that’s sparking and/or on fire. If this isn’t literally hot AF, I don’t know what is.
- In case electrocution does occur, have a sexy bucket of water nearby. Even if you didn’t catch fire during your electric strip tease, water is sexy regardless. Think of all the sexy words you associate with being doused with water: Wet. Cold. Freezing. Rain. Yum.
- Definitely stand near fans in skirts when people around you are throwing heavy objects. There’s no way this seduction technique won’t end well.
- If you want to bring whipped cream into the bedroom, apply it while standing up in the kitchen first. Take your time making the walk over too. It definitely will not slide off your body onto the floor, make a huge mess, and be something you trip on later. Also, it will totally stay perfectly boob-shaped while you walk.
- Tease him by sticking your stiletto in his face. Nine out of 10 guys agree: Nothing turns them on more than the vague, sexy possibility of a punctured eyeball. Mmm.
–by TESS KOMAN