Pain Play Discussed Online – Explore The Variety of Views
Submissive Guide isn’t the only place you can get quality information about the topics of Processing Pain and Being a Masochist – lunaKM
– Lee Harrington’s second video on pain is a 15-minute discussion on how to adjust (increase or decrease) the amount of pain we take. Lee offers various techniques (body movement, vocalization, breathing, focus, etc.) and shares his wisdom on the motivations and intentions for pain play. If you like to give or receive pain, this video is for you!
– Clinical Sexologist Dr. Robert Dunlap explains the psychology behind an interest in sadomasochistic (or “SM”) porn. He reassures you that it’s not a matter of being sick, but rather a mental process that helps you live out your fantasies.
– Scotty and Alex cool down after all the spanking action of the previous clips by talking about the physiology of this kind of impact play. There are a lot of things that can go on, from reddening of the skin to the “leathery” feeling from a lot of spanks. Alex gives her perspective and her favorite methods while Scotty reminds us that everybody’s different
– Stefanos and Shay discuss and demonstrate body language during impact play throughout this six-minute video. They identify many common nonverbal cues, though the reactions of bottoms/submissives vary; and Stefanos and Shay suggest ways to respond.
– Mistress Servalan discusses the essentials of making a masochist during this eight-minute video. She highlights the importance of positions, connection, appreciation, timing, choice, pacing, courage, and a variety of other topics and feelings throughout the clip. And she demonstrates a few techniques as well.
– What is cathartic play, why do it, and what do you need to do it? Rhiannon answers these questions and more in her thoughtful and honest 5-minute discussion. Watch, and allow your kink to help process your everyday life. A great video for anyone interested in more intense and intimate sexual experiences.
Buy Processing Pain in Play from SubmissiveGuide.com
If every play session ends before you want it to, or you feel like you wimp out- you too can benefit from learning healthier more successful pain processing techniques!
Processing Pain in Play is a downloadable e-book that will give you the secrets to better pain processing for longer more exciting play sessions and meaningful, rewarding SM exchanges.
I was once where you are now. I wished I could endure more pain or that I could reach subspace whenever I wanted. And now I can. I’ve learned the right and wrong ways to process pain and can use them to better benefit each and every time we play.